What would happen to your home if, for some reason, you were unable to pay your bond? This is essential to consider when buying a property so that you and your loved ones are covered should an unforeseen circumstance arise.
When you buy a home, you have to plan for the future. With the right insurance, you can rest easy no matter what happens, knowing that your home is covered. We give you the power to protect your home with comprehensive and affordable insurance solutions. We offer peace of mind with:
1. Covers the bricks and mortar, including fixtures and fittings, protecting you from the cost of damage to the structure of your home.
2. The cover includes protection against damage from fire, flood, lightning and other unforeseen events.
3. We provide total cover on geysers including bursting, wear and tear and resultant damage
4. Our cover is accepted by all the banks so it will not delay your bond registration
5. Competitively priced with low excess options and many additional benefits automatically.
6. Protects your biggest asset from serious and extremely costly damage.
• Covers the immovable structures of the property including fixtures and fittings.
• A compulsory requirement of the Bond.
• A minimum Replacement Value (RPV) is calculated by the bank.
• Must be in place in order for Registration to take place.
• Covers claims that arise from fires, storms, wind, hail, snow, lightning, earthquakes, geysers, break-ins, theft.
• Section Titles
• Vacant Land
• Building Loans
• Further Advances
• Residential Property being used for Business
R850 Basic Excess
Option to increase Excell available and will result in lower premiums.
Minimums / Maximums
Maximum (Standard): R5,000,000
Maximum (Non Standard, Thatch): R3,000,000
For more information regarding insurance enter you details below and a friendly consultant will be contacting you shortly.